04 Aug Accounts executive – 1 position *CLOSED*
- To assist in providing accounting and cash management services to a portfolio of clients.
- To assist in preparing full set of accounts i.e. Trial balance, Income statement, balance sheet including data population into the accounting system based on source documents/information.
- To prepare journals for accruals and provisions and required schedules.
- To analyse the accounts and prepare reconciliation statements.
- To support and assist superiors in attending to client’s needs.
- To ensure that deadlines are met and reports produced are accurate.
- A Bachelor Degree in Accounting with minimum 1-2 years working experience in related area or equivalent.
- Preferably candidate with audit experience or client servicing environment.
- Familiar with other accounting systems (MYOB, ACCPAC, and QNE) is an added advantage.
- Exposure to GST mechanism and treatment.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Words.
Submit your applications by form below or email with your comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be used for the purpose of evaluating your suitability for recruitment for this or any other positions and will be kept for a period of one year before it is deleted from our file. IF at any time you wish to amend your data or wish for us to delete your data, you may inform us accordingly for your data to be amended or deleted from our records. Your data in our records will be kept confidential.